Hey there,

Let me summarize some points:

·         It has been provided technical reasons for using Go besides other
programming languages.

·         The source code won’t consume any external MultiCloud python library
and if this does will do it through its APIs.

·         It has its own repo which means that CI tasks won’t be affected.

·         It’s going to expose a RESTful API following the same standards than
other projects.

·         There are 4 pigs (in Scrum terms) working in this PoC implementation
in GoLang.

·         This effort is an on progress, which gives plenty of time for anyone
to take a look and learn it.

·         The major concern is based on an uncertain future of lacking of
skillset. Even when the today’s committers might not be the committers of
tomorrow.

Did I miss something? That’s remind me the Theodore Hook’s quote, "The best way
to predict the future is to invent it.".

Thanks
Victor Morales