From: onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org]
On Behalf Of Gildas Lanilis
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2018 12:04 AM
To: onap-tsc <onap-...@lists.onap.org>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org;
onap-rele...@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-tsc] Casablanca Requirements

Hi All,

This is to follow up on June 14, TSC Meeting regarding gathering the
Requirements for Casablanca Release.

To meet that goal, I have created a wiki page
listing<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Casablanca+Release+Requirements> in 3
big categories:

1.       Use Cases

2.       Functional Requirements

3.       Non Functional Requirements

with an identified owner and the projects impacted.

Note this is NOT the Casablanca Release Scope, but the gathering of all
requirements we have to consider and prioritize while we meet at Beijing.

I have done the first cut (some have already added complementary info, +1),
however there are some empty cells and the community would be grateful if you
could fill out the missing part by:

*         Adding missing owners

*         Identifying impacted projects

*         Adding link to complementary set of information

Let me know if you have any questions, I will be glad to help.

Thanks,
Gildas

[HuaweiLogowithName]
Gildas Lanilis