From: Tian Lee via RT [mailto:onap-helpd...@rt.linuxfoundation.org]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2018 6:43 AM
To: frank.obr...@amdocs.com
Cc: Gildas Lanilis <gildas.lani...@huawei.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [ONAP Helpdesk #57926] [linuxfoundation.org #57926] RE:
[LOG][AAI][SDNC] for [POMBA] Request for 10 additional Repos - CIMAN-169

Hi,

On this specific point:

TBD
*       aai/pomba/validation or aai/validation ?

I would be inclined to go with aai/validation, since the Validation service is
designed to be used in a variety of AAI flows (AAI data pre/post validation,
validation of DMaaP events etc), therefore is not specific to pomba.

Regards,
Tian Lee
Software Design Expert
ONAP AAI project committer