Thanks. I am assuming the project is based on the repo that is supporting the
Tosca Parsers,
and you are tracking active committers.

Are you holding an election at the same time for the Chair subcommittee?

Mazin

On Jul 5, 2018, at 8:21 AM, denghui (L)
<denghu...@huawei.com<mailto:denghu...@huawei.com>> wrote:

Mazin

Yes it is modeling project PTL election other than modeling subcommittee.

You may have missed below email which does have the link to repositories
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Resources+and+Repositories#ResourcesandRepositories-Modeling<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_display_DW_Resources-2Band-2BRepositories-23ResourcesandRepositories-2DModeling&d=DwQFAg&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=IKSC5mg8GeOiSar1dax3GQ&m=h336thy4AQC9X1JMXCsyYKGnG9RZQiRvWQY-u54zaMI&s=ffAQ4YaMD5X0xX09fOLdQR9a4020jv33Vw3hzajOwBA&e=>
the committers in modeling project are:
Hui Deng
Shitao Li
Rittwik Jana
Bruce Thompson
Maopeng Zhang
Zhaoxing Meng
Amir Levy
Arthur Berezin
Sandeep Shah
Ling Li
Liuhe Zhong
Yannan Han
Hu Dong
Serban Jora
Lingli Deng

I did send email to helpdesk to remove 3 of them from the list before based on
the confirmation of project:
Bruce Thompson
Arthur Berezin
Ling Li

It seems that they are still here, I will send again to helpdesk
So the final qualified committers are:
Hui Deng
Shitao Li
Rittwik Jana