Udhay,
   Hi, Your issue is most likely Load balancer (service) related.
   Kubadm does not ship with a default --type=LoadBalancer
   The rancher RI for ONAP Kubernetes deployment ships with a built in load
balancer – portal is the only LB service currently in ONAP.  Without this load
balancer you would need to manually configure your own native load balancer –
like a classic ELB (non-ALB) in Amazon AWS for example.

   Since you are using kubeadm to run your kubernetes cluster instead of the
Rancher 1.6.14/1.6.18 RI – I would expect that the lack of a configured LB
would not distribute the request to the proper nodeport on a particular VM on
your cluster
   I have raised a doc issue on this – to get this documented
https://jira.onap.org/browse/OOM-1282

Everyone,
   A good way to test whether any portal issue is LB related - would be to
expose the built in Grafana (Thanks Mandeep for pointing this out) – monitoring
service as a LoadBalancer
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Cloud+Native+Deployment#CloudNativeDeployment-GrafanaDashboards
   In this case the LB service will navigate to the port (just like portal
would) regardless of which node I launch from master0-8

http://master1.onap.info:30928/dashboard/db/cluster?orgId=1

# expose the nodeport
kubectl expose -n kube-system deployment monitoring-grafana --type=LoadBalancer
--name monitoring-grafana-client
service "monitoring-grafana-client" exposed
# get the nodeport pod is running on
kubectl get services --all-namespaces -o wide | grep graf
kube-system   monitoring-grafana          ClusterIP      10.43.44.197    <none>
                                80/TCP
                             7d        k8s-app=grafana
kube-system   monitoring-grafana-client   LoadBalancer   10.43.251.214
18.222.4.161                           3000:32628/TCP
                                    15s       k8s-app=grafana,task=monitoring
# get the cluster vm DNS name
ubuntu@ip-10-0-0-169:~$ kubectl get pods --all-namespaces -o wide | grep graf
kube-system   monitoring-grafana-997796fcf-7kkl4
1/1       Running            0          5d        10.42.84.138
ip-10-0-0-80.us-east-2.compute.internal