Hello,

I want to make a PNF PnP onboarding on Onap Beijing on AWS (with kubernetes).

I saw that in SDC GUI appeared a new option "Add PNF". I have some questions
for this part.

1. Is PNF Onboarding like VF Onboarding ? For a VF Onboarding you need to add a
package (env file and yaml file ). These package you can found in onap git.

2. Are there some packages for PNF Onboarding?

3. Do we need to modify a file with CPE configuration (hardware device - a
router for example) ? is enough to complete "Vendor", "Vendor release" and
"Vendor Model Number" fields?

4. Do we need an openstack platform for some VF Onboarding ?

I studied the PNF PnP flow and I have the following questions:

1. Is the mandatory vDHCP onboarding as a VF? I saw in flow that PNF onboarding
need a vDHCP (the hardware device need to be in the same network with ONAP).
Also I saw that vAAA is optional.

2. Can I use just a DHCP (not a vDHCP) for PNF?

3. How can I see that the PNF onboarding will work?

4. Need Router MAC Address in PNF Configuration or is enough just "Vendor Model
Number" ?

5. Do you have a good example of PNF tutorial or the PNF functionality doesn't
work?

Thanks.