Victor Morales

From: <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Tal Liron <tli...@redhat.com>
Date: Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 10:06 AM
To: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>, Michael O'Brien
<frank.obr...@amdocs.com>

I agree strongly with Michael that it's a bad idea. If every project had its
own mailing list it would make visibility and participation that much harder.
But perhaps we can create a WeChat group for the project to help dev
coordination.

And I do think we should do something else, though -- have clearly separate
"support" and "development" mailing lists for ONAP in general. There is
"onap-users" that is never used and "onap-discuss" which is just too general
and becomes the catchall for everything.

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 8:10 PM Michael O'Brien