Thanks Gary for the details.
Portal’s image versions look good for now. We will update this file, as we
start creating staging images soon.

Manoop

From: <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Gary Wu <gary.i...@huawei.com>
Date: Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 4:05 PM
To: "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>,
"onap-rele...@lists.onap.org" <onap-rele...@lists.onap.org>
Subject: [onap-discuss] NEW: Staging Docker Manifest

SUMMARY: Please update the new docker-manifest-staging.csv to reflect your new
docker image versions from master branch.

As Gildas mentioned this morning, going forward we will be running two sets of
deployment tests daily: one for release images, one for staging images.

A new docker-manifest-staging.csv is added:
https://git.onap.org/integration/tree/version-manifest/src/main/resources/docker-manifest-staging.csv<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__git.onap.org_integration_tree_version-2Dmanifest_src_main_resources_docker-2Dmanifest-2Dstaging.csv&d=DwMFAg&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=WrNqy1qTY6qs8trIiLe-U2OvGp0SXnE4nO3a-LJ-q_w&m=XGHKGV2XRcU93il5pXX1sCtFIGWvdy7jEvKSid6KS4s&s=EfSRfeBrODcmjxNpIOR9q0gsANw4nXXI5mseG8OmZo8&e=>.
  The daily Staging deployments will use the versions listed here.  Please
update the staging manifest with the image versions that your master branch is
producing now, so that they will be used in the daily Staging deployment.

The original docker-manifest.csv will accept only release images going forward.
 This manifest will be used for the daily Release deployments.

NOTE: these manifests are considered the “source of truth” and will override
the image versions checked-in to OOM helm charts and the HEAT template, so
please keep them up to date.

Thanks,
Gary