Srini

From: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org] On
Behalf Of Chen, Weidong 2. (Nokia - US/Irving)
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2018 10:05 AM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] Container based VNF on K8S using Beijing release

Hi Srini, Victor,

Thanks for the replies!

I would be glad to contribute a part to this topic.  Right now, I already have
a container based VNF which is onboarded on K8S manually.  Does the information
Victor provided is for us in order to use the K8S plugin in ONAP?  After that
is done, can I bring in the manually deployed VNF on K8S to ONAP through this
K8S plugin?

Regards,

Will