I see that there is a Jenkins email list for bot-driven announcements, but I
don't see a list for gerrit reviews to be publicized.

Gerrit does send emails to submitters and reviewers and the web-site allows
users to watch projects, but the review comments appears to be yet another
isolated corner where discussions are had but nobody else notices.

If it weren't for Gerrit, I guess these review discussions would have been done
on the main discussion mailing list instead (as replies to patchsets etc).

Could/should there be a gerrit email list?
Could/should the review discussion be on the wiki instead? The discussion I saw
was not git/gerrit-specific housekeeping, but probably worthy of weekly-meeting
discussion.

Thanks,
Keong

Customer Experience and Platform Integration R&D Dept
--
Keong Lim, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd (keong....@huawei.com)
Ground Floor, Suite 1, 5 Lakeside Drive, BURWOOD EAST VIC 3151 AUSTRALIA