Thank you Lusheng. That's helpful.

Best Regards

Sirisha Gopigiri

________________________________
From: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> on behalf of
l...@research.att.com <l...@research.att.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 7:28 PM
To: GUPTA, ALOK; Gopigiri, Sirisha; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Cc: Thiruveedula, Bharath; VENKATESH KUMAR, VIJAY
Subject: [E] Re: [onap-discuss] Custom Events in DCAE

Sirisha,

As Alok mentioned, the SNMP collector as part of DCAE R2 is a SNMP trap
collector.  Unfortunately, there is no wiki page providing documentation level
details for this collector.  The contributor has provided readthedoc
documentation that is current under review:
https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/57071/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gerrit.onap.org_r_-23_c_57071_&d=DwMGaQ&c=udBTRvFvXC5Dhqg7UHpJlPps3mZ3LRxpb6__0PomBTQ&r=5PWCtn_zD8jT6xuuwP7DpGwXiA7-u1RBXx8E9Vrv2NI&m=oBlSxfRIDyY_GTAXw88YjGXigMKhcmgTrbeiUU3mGf8&s=6UsXEhoQWtSMO81kmeL59FZZpouTTHrbch94icEJnSs&e=>

Hope this helps.

Lusheng Ji
ONAP DCAE