From: LinMeng [mailto:menglin...@chinamobile.com]

Subject: [onap-discuss] [Modeling] [0815 Service IM Minutes]

Hi all,
This is the minutes of Service IM Call on Wednesday. Please check and make sure
that we have consensus on it.
1. Yan presents VFC requirements for
NSD<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Network+Service+Descriptor+Proposal>. VFC
project implement ETSI NFVO, which needs to consume the NSD. VFC also needs
standard NSD. VFC would like to receive the NSD from SDC. In the long run, VFC
also needs to receive NSD from OSS and BSS.
2. YangXu presents NSD updates from the resource IM calls ?Proposed Network
Service Descriptor
Model<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Proposed+Network+Service+Descriptor+Model>?.
 From his understanding of previous calls of reousrce IM CALL, NS is a
composition of VNFs, VLs and topology of how to construct a service, which are
all in the domain of resource. NS is different from the service we want ONAP to
handle.
3. From Lingli and Andy's discussion: For IM, we agreed to move NSD to resource
domain for Casablanca. But for Dublin+, there are considerations on having also
service domain reflection on resources (including network service).
4. MaoPeng presents NSD
proposal<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Network+Service+Descriptor+Proposal>:
NSD requires to do some limitation in NFV resoures composition, not all the SDC
resources and substitution mappings to NS TOSCA node.
5. Currently we are working on enabling interworking commercial NFVO deployment
with ONAP community version
6. Agreed to continue with a special service type for network service design
and distribution to be supported by SDC/SO/VFC for Casablanca.

Best Regards,
Lin
-------------------------------
孟琳
人工智能和智慧运营研发中心
中国移动通信有限公司研究院
中国北京市西城区宣武门西大街32号(100053)

Meng Lin
Center of AI and Intelligent Operation R&D
China Mobile Research Institute
No.32 Xuanwumen west street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100053, China

Mobile: +86 13810012241
Email: menglin...@chinamobile.com<mailto:menglin...@chinamobile.com>