Hello, Steven
                The following is my comment on the Jira page which no response
is received yet.

hello, Benjamin
Cheung<https://jira.onap.org/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=bencheung>, Thanks
for updating the requirements text.

    I have some general comments here:
*         Is the requirements list in your comment the revised requirements
only? You can move the proposed text into description section to avoid
confusion.
*         Please use the normative text "MUST", "SHOULD", "MAY" as requested in
section 3
*         The reference to the 5G PnP wiki page must be removed. The 5G PnP
wiki has too many non-normative text.
*         Any requirements beyond Casablanca release must be removed. If we
believe the function will be implemented in Dublin, we can keep the
requirements in a new Jira tickets in backlog.
*         We should keep the normative text only and remove all the explanation
text in the notes. If anyone would like to have a better understanding on how
the 5G PnP works, he/she should read the 5G PnP wiki page.

I'll come back with some detail rewording proposals if we can have an agreement
on the general part first.

Have a nice day
Zu Qiang