Michal,
   Hi, there is a procedure to increase the 110 limit here
https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-discuss/topic/oom_110_kubernetes_pod/25213556?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,25213556
   /michael

From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org <onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org>
On Behalf Of Roger Maitland
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2018 11:38 AM
To: m.pta...@partner.samsung.com; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] OOM Beijing HW requirements

Hi Michal,

The limit of 110 pods applies per node so if you add another node (or two) to
your cluster you’ll avoid this problem. We’ve had problems in the past with
multi-node configurations but that seems to be behind us.  I’ll put a note in
the documentation – thanks for reporting the problem.

Cheers,
Roger

From:
<onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org>>