From: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org] On
Behalf Of Chaker Al Hakim
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 12:25 PM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; david.perezcapar...@swisscom.com
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [onap-tsc] Join us at the ONS party and let's
brainstorm about Dublin #ons europe 2018

Hi Catherine, all

I would like to participate in the discussion  and  would vote to have the
meeting during the reception.

Regards,
Chaker

brainstorm about Dublin #ons europe 2018

Hi,

I’ll be there, too.

Cheers
David

--
David Pérez Caparrós
Senior Innovation Engineer

On 24 Sep 2018, at 08:43, Alexis de Talhouet