Copy your override.yaml into the message so we can look at it.

Brian

From: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> On Behalf Of
George Clapp
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2018 3:08 PM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss] [OOM] SDNC is not installing when installing a subset
of ONAP in Rancher/Kubernetes

I'm following the instructions at
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/OOM+Helm+%28un%29Deploy+plugins<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_display_DW_OOM-2BHelm-2B-2528un-2529Deploy-2Bplugins&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=e3d1ehx3DI5AoMgDmi2Fzw&m=mv_XzjBNb24OVejNZSqyBxf4RqPc8UjB4lImKk5YesQ&s=cW4ENDEVxPoMss_Vg0zys_2oiDcmgdwaayTplmEM2E0&e=>
 to install a subset of the ONAP components in a Rancher/Kubernetes
environment.  To install only a subset, I copied
oom/kubernetes/onap/values.yaml to an "override.yaml" file and set "enabled:
true" to "enabled: false" for those components I do not want to install. I then
executed:

helm deploy demo local/onap --namespace onap -f ~/override.yaml

All the selected components were installed except for SDNC even though he
parameters for SDNC in the yaml file were not touched.  Has anyone else
experienced this or have an idea about what might be happening?

Thanks,
George