From: <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Rahul Sharma
<rahul.shar...@amdocs.com>
Date: Monday, October 1, 2018 at 5:09 PM
To: "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: [onap-discuss] PREFIX used in BPMN #so

Wanted to understand why we have PREFIX in BPMNs (an example
here<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__git.onap.org_so_tree_bpmn_MSOCommonBPMN_src_main_groovy_org_onap_so_bpmn_common_scripts_VnfAdapterRestV1.groovy-23n48&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=shs6nPzThSiGJml9VXN0Eg&m=O13zaI6Hvm6557RHgZbKsxZALBSoBnjCWeUd6y7mzFc&s=Z2j5JNRWnDGZGCuOkfXXsktSrk4NH3dVTxIvHwJShoc&e=>)?
 What's the role of these Prefix'es when we generally edit and remove them
before we enter the subprocess BPMN (from the main BPMN --> variables)?