From: Keong Lim
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 4:57 AM
To: pdrag...@research.att.com; Gildas Lanilis <gildas.lani...@huawei.com>;
onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Cc: FORSYTH, JAMES <jf2...@att.com>; ti...@amdocs.com;
stephen.terr...@ericsson.com
Subject: Jackson replacement agenda item for ONAP PTL meeting

Hi Pam and Gildas,

During the AAI weekly meeting, we discussed the replacement of FasterXML
Jackson library in AAI code:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Using+Google+gson+vs+FasterXML+Jackson

Having shared it with the Seccom meeting, we thought it might be a good topic
to share with the PTLs.

Could we discuss this topic at the next PTL meeting?

I have added an item to the agenda for the 15th:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/PTL+2018-10-15+Meeting+Agenda

Thanks,
Keong

Customer Experience and Platform Integration R&D Dept
--
Keong Lim, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd (keong....@huawei.com) Ground Floor,
Suite 1, 5 Lakeside Drive, BURWOOD EAST VIC 3151 AUSTRALIA