Hi community,

While playing with the latest VES evel library and vFW reporting agent c code
in the demo project, I notice that the vFW reporting agent is posting empty
json body in the request to the collector. Once I change the evel
initialization in the agent code to set the backup FQDN value to "NULL" instead
of empty string " ". It starts to work fine again.

Not sure if anyone else seeing the same issue or I ran into some intermittent
problem of mismatching versions of the VES agent code and the evel library.

Thanks!

Jing