Hi,
We are trying to upload the parameter definitions from CDT and trying to
specify the source as A&AI.  If we specify the source as A&AI; the values
should be fetched from A&AI while preparing the config templates and APPC does
not expect these values in the Configure/ConfigScaleout request.  However we
are getting errors while executing the configure request.

I was checking demo Videos of CDT and it seems that specifying source as A&AI
,not available in Beijing and APPC always expects these values from SO. Queries
are-

1.       Can you please confirm if source as A&AI is not supported for
Configure, ConfigScaleout, ModifyConfig? Or specifically it is not supported
only for ConfigScaleout?

2.       Could you please confirm if this functionality included in Casablanca
release?

Regards
Chandrashekhar

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary
and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may
review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html
<http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html> externally
http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html
<http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html> internally within