Hi Amy and all,

I think “secure communication” here is meant Mutual TLS, right? If so, can it
be mentioned explicitly?

From security perspective, it is also good to know:

-        Cipher suites being used

Note: As I understand NIST recommends: PFS – Diffie Hellman,  RSA
authentication with 2K size).

Thanks
Srini

From: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org] On
Behalf Of Amy Zwarico
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 7:05 AM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss] ONAP Support for Secure Communication

PTLs: The security subcommittee is tracking ONAP support of secure
communication on all ONAP interfaces (typically HTTPS), which is one of the S3P
requirements. Please respond to this email with a the status of your project’s
support of secure communication. ("Yes" or "No")

Amy Zwarico, LMTS

Chief Security Office / Enterprise Security Support / Cloud Security Services

AT&T Services

(205) 613-1667