HI

I have an new oof component (cmso) for which we have staging docker images. I
am developing the helm charts to deploy in oom. I was hoping to iteratively
debug by deploying standalone in Openlab, however, the oom/kubernetes chart
structure appears to have a dependency on the integration framework.

Is there a wiki other than
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Using+AAI+in+Openlab that describes the chart
structure and how it relates to the information in the aforementioned wiki that
can help me get started. Do I need to update integration manifests?

Also,
- is SB-01 the appropriate place to do this kind of testing?
- is HEAT deployment to be supported as well?

Thanks
Jerry