From: Koblosz, Sandra (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw) <sandra.kobl...@nokia.com>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2018 7:41 AM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Cc: VENKATESH KUMAR, VIJAY <vv7...@att.com>; HANSEN, TONY L <t...@att.com>;
Darosz, Piotr (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw) <piotr.dar...@nokia.com>; Krysiak, Piotr
(Nokia - PL/Wroclaw) <piotr.krys...@nokia.com>
Subject: Expired self-signed certificate in VESCollector keystore #dcaegen2

Hi all,

recently I needed to test SSL connection to VESCollector by allowing my java
client to send notifications to VES via HTTPS but I noticed in VESCollector's
keystore resides expired self-signed certificate.

I wanted to ask DCAEGEN2 team (mainly Vijaj and Tony), if you have any plans
regarding replacing expired certificate with renewed one or introduce AAF
integration so as to enable using AAF root CA for clients?

Keystore relevant content attached below:

usr1@dcae-ves-collector:/opt/app/VESCollector/etc# keytool -list -v -keystore
keystore
Enter keystore password:
Keystore type: jks
Keystore provider: SUN

Your keystore contains 1 entry

Alias name: tomcat
Creation date: Oct 20, 2016
Entry type: PrivateKeyEntry
Certificate chain length: 1
Certificate[1]:
Owner: CN=DCAELOCAL, OU=OPEN-DCAE, O=DCAE, L=Middletown, ST=NJ, C=US
Issuer: CN=DCAELOCAL, OU=OPEN-DCAE, O=DCAE, L=Middletown, ST=NJ, C=US
Serial number: 580919e6
Valid from: Thu Oct 20 19:24:22 UTC 2016 until: Wed Jan 18 19:24:22 UTC 2017

Best regards,

Sandra Koblosz
Software Engineer
MN MANO RD&Pz ONAP-UI-ML DEVOPS WRO 2 SG
Nokia