Hi Sirisha,yes there is. In values.yaml in the AAI chart replace
the word aaf-auth with one-way-ssl as shown in this commit
https://gerrit.onap.org/r/gitweb?p=oom.git;a=commitdiff;h=b6b6adcc92a531e391b11fb6d27124e5d0c0af56Br,Pavel----
 On Mon, 05 Nov 2018 06:13:05 +0100  Gopigiri, Sirisha via
Lists.Onap.Org<sirisha.gopigiri=verizon....@lists.onap.org> wrote ----Hi AAI
Team,I could see that from ONAP R3, AAI is integrated with AAF for
authentication. So, is there a possibility to bring AAI without AAF
authentication in R3 based setup using OOM Master branch. If so, could you
please let me know the configuration required.Thank you in advance!Best
RegardsSirisha Gopigiri