Hi,

I believe the error you are getting is because the job that needs to update our
db did not run as it has already run once (Cassandra init)
You can delete the k8s job and restart sdc and it should be fine.

>From the portal perspective portal moved to use https and as sdc did not the
>browser has an issue with that.

You have two options:

  1.  Use the portal in http mode port 30215 .
  2.  Allow the browser to work in this way.

BR,

[Michael Lando]

AT&T Network Application Development * NetCom
Tel Aviv | Tampa | Atlanta | New Jersey |Chicago
Office: +972 (3) 5451487
Mobile: +972 (54) 7833603