From: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> On Behalf Of
Ying, Ruoyu
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2018 3:36 AM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss] Unable to push patch to gerrit

Hi all,

I tried to push a patch to the gerrit repo, but it always shows error like this:

ruoyu@ruoyu-dev-nuc:~/optf/osdf$ git review -R
Problems encountered installing commit-msg hook
The following command failed with exit code 104
    "GET https://gerrit.onap.org/tools/hooks/commit-msg";
-----------------------
<head>
<title>Error 404 </title>
</head>
<h2>HTTP ERROR: 404</h2>

Anyone knows how to solve the problem?
Thanks.

Best Regards,
Ruoyu

“Amdocs’ email platform is based on a third-party, worldwide, cloud-based
system. Any emails sent to Amdocs will be processed and stored using such
system and are accessible by third party providers of such system on a limited
basis. Your sending of emails to Amdocs evidences your consent to the use of
such system and such processing, storing and access”.