Hi Donald,

I have tried modifying the "KEYSTONE_AUTH_VERSION" to "3", but I got few
issues:

   1. pnda-bootstrap moved to failure state with the error saying "domain"
   name not specified. In Openstack Keystone V3, it is mandatory to specify
   the domain name. But in the code you referred doesn't pass any in

https://github.com/pndaproject/pnda-cli/blob/develop/cli/backend_heat_templates.py#L310-L317
   . Also it didn't expose any ENV variable to pass DOMAIN name.
   2. If I manually hardcoded the domain name, I got a different error,
   saying "*unable to contact pnda-mirror on "http://null:80
   <http://null:80>*". I could see the parameter for mirror here

https://github.com/onap/oom/blob/casablanca/kubernetes/pnda/charts/dcae-pnda-bootstrap/resources/inputs/pnda_env.yaml#L140-L142.
   I am not sure what value I have to pass. I think it should be exposed as
   variable, it must resolve by itself. Let me know your opinion on this.

As per the PNDA docs
http://pnda.io/pnda-guide/provisioning/openstack/PREPARE.html, one of the
prerequisite is having *Openstack Swift* service to be available. Is this
mandatory?

Best Regards
Bharath T