Hi Ruoyu,

Aren't policy models and policies part of policy framework?

One of the goals for HPA hardening is to ensure that all operations related to
HPA can be done without any curl/postman.  As part of that, one thing that need
to be ensure is that the policy models and policies can be created via CLI. If
that is not possible today, we need to raise JIRA stories against the CLI
project. I have talked to CLI PTL Kanagaraj in ONAP DDF and he is happy to fix
any gaps related to CLI for various APIs.   Please create corresponding JIRA
stories in this EPIC: https://jira.onap.org/browse/INT-792, if there is no
corresponding CLI command.

Your point is also valid. Why would user need to upload the policy models.
Those are part of ONAP and they are not use case specific. Please confirm if
this is the point you are making. If so, I agree that OOF at the time of
deployment should upload OOF specific policy models to the policy framework.
You may want to raise a JIRA story on this too. In this JIRA story, please
refer to INT-792 for tracking purpose.

For my clarification:

-        Are there policy models for each type of constraint in OOF? That is,
are they policy models, one for HPA, second one for distance etc.. or is it one
policy model for all the constraint types?

Thanks
Srini