From: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> on behalf of
jkzcristiano <jkzcristi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 10:32:48 AM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss] ONAP R3 - CLAMP custom eventNames in TCA box #clamp

Dear community,

when you design a CL from CLAMP, you typically add a CLAMP INVENTORY BLUEPRINT
(such as the
"tca_docker_k8s_v4.yaml<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Running+Scale+Out+Use+Case+for+Casablanca>"
 file in wiki) to the service during SDC operation.

In this file, "tca_policy:" field is irrelevant. I mean, if you try to add you
own eventName
[cid:attach_0_157A98EDB36C562E_8561@lists.onap.org]

it won't appear in TCA box in CLAMP, i.e., you always see the 3 default
eventNames to choose from:
[cid:attach_1_157A98EDB36E3A06_8561@lists.onap.org]

My question is, how can I add my own eventName so it can be selected from TCA
box in CLAMP? Is this somehow related to the VNF information itself? How this
info can be modified? I know you can always do a trick and update tca_policy
from Consul but that is not the idea I try to figure out.

I would appreciate some guide on this!

Kind Regards,

Xoan