Some of the notes in the TSC manifest testing about azure might have been
confusing - my bad - addressing some comments in the meet
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/TSC+2019-01-17

- I use the following systems
   Laptop/vmware to test patches >64g of deployment on a p52
   Windriver to run long lived 3.0.0-ONAP and smaller test clusters

   The issue is the 64g barrier
   For some patches that require more than 64G I also have a 96G cluster on
openlab - but I was using it to test the deployment sequencing script itself

   To fill the 96G-160G full onap deployment gap - need to use temporary vms on
the cloud
   Azure(sponsored by Microsoft)/AWS (sponsored from Dev 2017 to May 2018 - now
myself) to run 128-256g vms to deploy all of onap mostly for testing (don't
need a cluster at this point).  There is currently no room for a full onap
deployment on any other openstack system - I was using a full deployment to
test some oom 3.0.1 patches because there are several dependencies required
that require 96+ g to do a deploy to verify healthcheck passes and the pods
come up - a couple need more than 64G of deployment
   See the diagram below for some of the dependencies that need a large cluster
to come up - for example SDNC needs SDC to deploy
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Log+Streaming+Compliance+and+API#LogStreamingComplianceandAPI-DeploymentDependencyTree

   /michael
This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential
and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at
https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service
<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service>