Sometimes the first thing I do if meeting some strange errors is to check if
there is enough free disk space either on the hosts or in the VMs depending
where the k8s cluster is deployed.  :)
From: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org] On
Behalf Of Ying, Ruoyu
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 9:27 AM
To: GATHMAN, JONATHAN C <jonathan.gath...@att.com>;
'onap-discuss@lists.onap.org' <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Cc: Huang, Haibin <haibin.hu...@intel.com>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss][aaf] the status of aaf-service pod shown as running
but the container never came up

Hi Jonathan,

It‘s little bit early as I’m still on my way to work. Would you be available if
we have this later like 6 or 7 pm in your time ? If that doesn’t work, what
about 8am in your time, that would be 10pm in my time.
Also copying my colleague here, who is now trying to handle the problem.
Thanks.

Best Regards,
Ruoyu