Hi VID team,

We are also seeing the same Exception today while loading the VID UI.

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:

Error creating bean with name 'probeController':

Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception

is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:

Could not autowire field: private

org.onap.vid.aai.AaiClient org.onap.vid.controllers.ProbeController.aaiClient;

nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException:

No qualifying bean of type [org.onap.vid.aai.AaiClient] found for dependency:

expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for
this dependency.

Dependency annotations:
{@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired(required=true)}

Are there any workaround to resolve the below issue.

Regards
Vivek

*VID UI Exception trace*

*Type* Exception Report

*Message* Servlet.init() for servlet dispatcher threw exception

*Description* The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented
it from fulfilling the request.

*Exception*

javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet.init() for servlet dispatcher
threw exception

org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:492)

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:80)

org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:620)

org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:502)

org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1152)

org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:684)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1539)

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1495)

org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
        java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

*Root Cause*

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'probeController': Injection of autowired
dependencies failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not
autowire field: private org.onap.vid.aai.AaiClient
org.onap.vid.controllers.ProbeController.aaiClient; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No
qualifying bean of type [org.onap.vid.aai.AaiClient] found for
dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire
candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations:
{@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired(required=true)}

org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:334)

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1219)

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:551)

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:482)

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:306)

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:230)

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:302)

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:197)

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:778)

org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:843)

org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:541)

org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.configureAndRefreshWebApplicationContext(FrameworkServlet.java:666)

org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.initWebApplicationContext(FrameworkServlet.java:538)

org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.initServletBean(FrameworkServlet.java:492)

org.springframework.web.servlet.HttpServletBean.init(HttpServletBean.java:136)
        javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:158)

[...]

org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredFieldElement.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:573)

org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:88)

org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:331)

[...]

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.raiseNoSuchBeanDefinitionException(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1380)

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1126)

org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1021)

org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredFieldElement.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:545)

[...]

*Note* The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the server
logs.