Hi Brian / Steven,
I was going through to further my setup along after the deployment using the
onap-all-ingress-nginx-vhost.yaml deployment template. Have you been able to
use this and plumb services to be public facing. If so, can you share some tips
on how the ingress URI mappings were done? I have the pods deployed and
ingresses configured however none of the services can be identified by nginx
(portal has only the LoadBalancer IP default configured by Azure during the
deployment).
Also cc'ing the broader mailer
Thanks -JC