From: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> On Behalf Of
Naveen S. Sankad
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 10:57 AM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; srinivasa.r.addepa...@intel.com
Cc: Velugubantla Praveen <velugubantla.prav...@ltts.com>
Subject: [onap-discuss] #k8splugin vFW instantiation issue in frankfurt

Hi Team and Srini,

- For the vFW cnf usecase in Frankfurt scope, kud cluster is brought up on a VM
in our openstack private cloud  by following link:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Kubernetes+Baremetal+deployment+setup+instructions.
- The vFW instantiation is successful and the outpost is as mentioned in the
file Instantiation_output.txt.
- But the pods not came up as a part of instantiation. When kubectl CS and
nodes are checked the error is as mentioned below:

root@kud:/home/ubuntu/k8s/kud/hosting_providers/vagrant# kubectl get nodes
NAME        STATUS     ROLES    AGE   VERSION
localhost   NotReady   master   45m   v1.18.9
root@kud:/home/ubuntu/k8s/kud/hosting_providers/vagrant#
root@kud:/home/ubuntu/k8s/kud/hosting_providers/vagrant#
root@kud:/home/ubuntu/k8s/kud/hosting_providers/vagrant# kubectl get cs
NAME                 STATUS      MESSAGE
                                             ERROR
controller-manager   Unhealthy   Get http://127.0.0.1:10252/healthz: dial tcp
127.0.0.1:10252: connect: connection refused
scheduler            Unhealthy   Get http://127.0.0.1:10251/healthz: dial tcp
127.0.0.1:10251: connect: connection refused
etcd-0               Healthy     {"health":"true"}

We are suspecting that these errors are causing for the pods to comeup in
kud-cluster.
Any inputs or suggesstions for this issue to resolve are appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Naveen

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LTTS.com

L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is committed to safeguard your data
privacy. For more information to view our commitment towards data privacy under
GDPR, please visit the privacy policy on our website
www.Ltts.com<http://www.Ltts.com>. This Email may contain confidential or
privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify
the sender and delete it from your system.