From: "TIMONEY, DAN" <dt5...@att.com>
Date: Thursday, January 7, 2021 at 8:17 AM
To: "morgan.richo...@orange.com" <morgan.richo...@orange.com>, onap-discuss
<onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Cc: Ali Akbar Hemmati <hemmati.al...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ONAP] [Azure Staging lab] lab reinstallation completed

Morgan,

Thanks!  I confirmed that I’m able to get to that lab.

Yes, if you could please launch that basic_vm test in a loop to recreate that
error, I’d appreciate it.  I took a quick look and I see that we’re already
getting quite a few log errors, but I’m not seeing that memory spike – or at
least I’m not seeing it with kubectl top (which I’d imagine would be the same
data you’re seeing).  If you can let me know when that’s started, I’ll get on
and try to keep an eye to see if I can see what’s happening as its happening.

Thanks!
Dan