Krzysztof,

Only thing I'd ask is to please verify the instructions for bringing up a local
node in readthedocs for Helm 3, so we'll know how to recreate our WindRiver
test environments.  2 specific things I ran into when I tried to set up my own
helm3 environment that I wanted to share:

1). The RKE configuration on this page is a bit outdated
https://docs.onap.org/projects/onap-oom/en/latest/oom_setup_kubernetes_rancher.html#onap-on-kubernetes-with-rancher

Here's the line I'm referring to:
kubernetes_version: "v1.15.11-rancher1-2"

2) I had to manually create the onap namespace before running helm deploy to
bring up my platform.  I wasn't sure if that was a bug or a feature (i.e. I
wasn't sure whether the helm 3 user guide needed to be updated to say to do a
"kubectl create namespace onap" before doing a helm deploy for the first time,
or if there was a bug in the deploy plugin?)

Thanks!
Dan

--
Dan Timoney
dtimo...@att.com

On 2/2/21, 10:11 AM, "onap-rele...@lists.onap.org on behalf of Krzysztof
Opasiak via lists.onap.org" <onap-rele...@lists.onap.org on behalf of
k.opasiak=samsung....@lists.onap.org> wrote:

    On 02.02.2021 14:09, sylvain.desbure...@orange.com wrote:
    > Hello,
    > it's getting hard to make OOM to work on helm 2 / k8s 1.15. We have
    > several timeout issues.
    > As helm2 is no longer supported, I propose to move to kubernetes 1.19
    > (or 1.20) and helm 3.3 (3.4 or 3.5 for daily).
    > Do you see any issues with that?

    We already have a lot of +1 so I'm more than happy to +2 +verify.

    Submit xD

    --
    Krzysztof Opasiak
    Samsung R&D Institute Poland