Receiving a number of errors. Not sure how to proceed.

python3 policy_utils.py create_policy_types policy_types
OK
python3 policy_utils.py generate_nsi_policies EmbbNst_O2
OK
python3 policy_utils.py create_and_push_policies gen_nsi_policies
Policy vnfPolicy_EmbbNst_O2 created
b'{"errorDetails":"group defaultGroup subgroup xacml has no active PDPs"}'
Policy Threshold_EmbbNst_O2 created
b'{"errorDetails":"group defaultGroup subgroup xacml has no active PDPs"}'
Policy maximizeCost_EmbbNst_O2 created
b'{"errorDetails":"group defaultGroup subgroup xacml has no active PDPs"}'
Policy minimizeLatency_EmbbNst_O2 created
b'{"errorDetails":"group defaultGroup subgroup xacml has no active PDPs"}'
Policy vnfPolicy_EmbbNst_O2_non_shared created
b'{"errorDetails":"group defaultGroup subgroup xacml has no active PDPs"}'
Policy queryPolicy_EmbbNst_O2 created
b'{"errorDetails":"group defaultGroup subgroup xacml has no active PDPs"}'
Policy minimizeCost_EmbbNst_O2 created

--

This message and any attachments are
intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential.
If you are not an intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any
dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have