LF Networking Community:

Open Networking & Edge Summit  is the only event for end-to-end networking and
edge powered by open source. As the flagship event for LF Networking and LF
Edge, members and project participants are strongly encouraged to attend. This
year, we are offering two ways to attend: in-person and virtual.

Hear from industry leaders from AT&T, China Mobile, Facebook, IBM, Intel,
Interdynamix Systems, MATRIXX Software, Orange, Verizon, Walmart and more
sharing their thought leadership on the keynote stage. Five conference tracks
will cover a range of critical topics in the networking and edge ecosystems.
In-person attendees can also participate in onsite activities and evening
events.

View the keynote speakers
See the full scheduleExplore the tracksRegister Here

Note: Our attendees’ health and safety remain our top priority as we continue to
monitor COVID-19 and look to venue, local, state, CDC, and WHO guidelines to
make the best and most informed decisions around onsite safety and requirements.
View this regularly updated page and FAQ  with the latest information for onsite
health and safety protocols for this event. Note: If you need to cancel a
registration due to COVID-19, refunds will be issued up until the start date.
It's also possible to switch from in-person attendance to virtual if needed.
Please send any questions you may have to eve...@linuxfoundation.org.
We hope to see you there, either in-person or online!

Best,

Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
The Linux Foundation