discuss agenda at ONS.

Thanks
mazin

On Mar 27, 2017, at 11:25 AM, Lingli Deng <denglingli at
chinamobile.com<mailto:denglingli at chinamobile.com>> wrote:

In this case, I would suggest that in NJ at AT&T labs if possible.
We could wish that our colleagues from China who does not yet get a U.S. Visa
can pass this time and request for the host to kindly provide remote access if
otherwise.

Lingli

From: onap-tsc-bounces at lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-tsc-bounces at
lists.onap.org> [mailto:onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Hui Deng
Sent: 2017?3?27? 22:08
To: Zengjianguo (OSS Design) <zengjianguo at huawei.com<mailto:zengjianguo at
huawei.com>>; onap-tsc at lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-tsc at lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] ONAP Project: TSC Meeting Minutes 3 //Canada Visa
request 4 weeks, we can not attend the F2F meeting in Canada.

If Canada becomes impossible, then we have to return back to US for the meeting
location

DENG Hui

From: onap-tsc-bounces at lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-tsc-bounces at
lists.onap.org> <onap-tsc-bounces at lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-tsc-bounces at
lists.onap.org>> on behalf of Zengjianguo (OSS Design) <zengjianguo at
huawei.com<mailto:zengjian...@huawei.com>>