From: <onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Sven van der Meer
<sven.van.der.m...@ericsson.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 8:13 AM
To: "onap-tsc@lists.onap.org" <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] Policy Framework Project Proposal

Thanks a lot Pam!

I have added Ericsson contributors. We are currently discussion committers as
well (hopefully finalising that in the next few days).

Two questions:
-          When do you plan to submit the proposal?
-          What is your preferred method of commenting/contributing to your
proposal? (editing Wiki, commenting Wiki, email, …)

Thanks
/sven