Hi Mazin,

Thanks for you suggestion. Yes, there are certain levels of repetition of
technology and algorithms between ESR and A&AI.  And there're also some area
A&AI haven't covered in its scope such as the registration and health check of
external system, the model definition of VNFM and EMS. I will contact with A&AI
team to figure out how to address these issues and the potential of cooperation
.

Thanks,

LiZi

原始邮件