From: onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org]
On Behalf Of Gadiyar, Rajesh
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2017 4:57 AM
To: Chen Yan <chenyan....@chinatelecom.cn>; onap-tsc@lists.onap.org
Cc: Hellmann, Gil (Wind River) <gil.hellm...@windriver.com>;
xiexj...@chinatelecom.cn
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] [onap-tsc-private] Lab and Intgeration

+1

Hello ONAP TSC:

Intel is considering hosting a physical lab for ONAP as well. I have added our
proposal to the document on Wiki:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Physical+Labs<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_display_DW_Physical-2BLabs&d=DwMGaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=66ObImPAUA0o2f1hTGknnnv5ScXvX8EnREJCPHHBY5M&m=1J3dUaCUX01Gn_9KdIeEg-rR7ut22D_zGEpXCTx37tU&s=k0S8l5t2f_hZsqDGhStKDVaLEhKNnlQVkOdcmYXJIOA&e=>
 to co-host with the OPNFV lab that we currently host.

--
Regards,
Rajesh