From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Phil Robb
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 10:33
To: Alla Goldner <alla.gold...@amdocs.com>; Gildas Lanilis
<gildas.lani...@huawei.com>
Cc: onap-disc...@lists.onap.org; onap-tsc <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [onap-tsc] Tentative July ONAP Developers
Face-to-Face Meeting

Hi Alla:

Yea, that's a somewhat scary chart.  Thanks to you and your team for putting it
together.  It will be a great cross reference for Gildas as we get initial
project plans that include their cross-project dependencies.

Gildas, is there somewhere you would like to keep this diagram for reference?

Best,

Phil.

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 9:06 PM, Alla Goldner