Hi PTLs,

Since each project have a PTL and acording to last TSC meeting, we still need
feed back from SO/APP-C/ONAP SDN-C team. See detail for the table below.

I will set up a meeting next wednesday(9 PM China, 1 PM UTC, 9 AM US/Eastern,
5th July ) to discuss about the approach of your project to interact with
External system. If you can not attend, please call for a proxy or give me a
feadback about the approach by email.

If we still can not hear from you, I will send you an email alone and fwd this
mail to Mazin and TSC members.

Scenario

External system to be provisioned

Baseline approach

Reflections Connection to cloud infra

Address and capabilities of VIM managers

(e.g. openstack port)

Mult-VIM: will register infrastructure site/location/region and their
attributes and capabilities in A&AI, including compute, storage, networking
(including local and vendor SDN controllers) etc.
VID: manually input the VIM addresses and connection information to the portal,
and sent this info to MSO which later call controllers which interact with all
of these systems (VNFMS , VIM , EMS)
VF-C: query VIM addresses from ESR
SO: ?
Connection to transport

SDN controller address’s and capabilities

vendor sdn controler which managed by VIM is not in the scope of ESR. How about
the vendor sdn controller managed by ONAP SDN-C?

ONAP SDN-C: ?

Connecting to S-VNFM

S-VNFM and capabilites

VF-C: query S-VNFM addresses from ESRCould be part of the tosca/heat
templateEMS

(Element Management System)

EMS address and capabilitiesAPP-C: ?
Other

@Kenny, Can you set up a one-time session for ESR at 1 PM UTC, Wednesday, 5th
July.

Thank You for Cooperation,

LiZi

李滋 lizi

IT开发工程师 IT Development
Engineer
网管及服务开发二部/中心研究院/系统产品 Network Management & Service Development Dept. II/Central
R&D Institute/System Product

成都市高新区天府大道中段800号中兴通讯大厦
ZTE
Corporation Building, No. 800 Middle Section Tianfu Avenue,
Chengdu, P..R.China, 610041
M: +86 15583405168
E: li.z...@zte.com.cn
www.zte.com.cn