From: onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of GILBERT, MAZIN E
(MAZIN E)
Sent: 2017年7月2日 8:31
To: Gildas Lanilis <gildas.lani...@huawei.com>
Cc: t...@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-tsc] Project deliverables

Gildas,

The ONAP University project (on Education) is working with the marketing
team on a detailed plan.
One of the by-products is to create a set of education videos. We would like
each project deliverable for the Amsterdam release to do a video recording.
The ONAP University will provide a guideline documentation, but a PTL or
project member need to make the short recording. Similar recordings were
made for each of the ONAP components few months back.

More to come, but wanted that to be a deliverable from each project. We
expect the resource requirement for this is extremely minimal.
Thoughts?

Mazin