+1

On Jun 29, 2017, at 3:12 PM, Kenny Paul
<kp...@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:kp...@linuxfoundation.org>> wrote:

TSC Members:

The following are discrepancies and/or change requests in the approved versions
of the Project Proposals have been identified during project infrastructure set
up, which warrants your attention. To minimize email traffic I have
consolidated these into a single message for your review. It is my
recommendation that we pursue the necessary corrective action to maintain
forward momentum.  In the event that any TSC member feels that any one of these
items warrants further consideration/discussion please let me know and I will
see that we address it a more formal fashion.

ACTION REQUIRED:  A +1, 0, -1 vote in response to this email will be deemed
sufficient to cover all of these cases.

Project Descrepancy / Requested change  Corrective Action
Command Line Interface  Jira naming conflict with the Portal project
changing Jira Project name from PORTAL to CLI and Jira Prefix and Mailing list
to CLI

University      conflicting repo naming within the different sections of the
Proposal   setting repo name to onapuniversity

Software Defined Network Controller     - list of commiter names changed
- addition of 2 repositories
org.onap.sdnc/architecture
org.onap.sdnc/features  Accept requested changes

 Modeling       repository name change request- remove  “modeling” and replace
with repos named “toscaparsers” and “yangvalidators”     Accept requested
changes

MultiVIM/cloud: Addition of 1 repository - windriver    Accept requested change

Best Regards,
-kenny

Kenny Paul,  Technical Program Manager
kp...@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:kp...@linuxfoundation.org>