BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:REQUEST
PRODID:-//Tencent Corporation//Foxmail
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:806F72B2-2018-465E-AD8A-7B5D79EBDBBF
CLASS:PUBLIC
DTEND:20170801T130000Z
STATUS:TENTATIVE
TRANSP:OPAQUE
CREATED:20170731T040233Z
DTSTAMP:20170731T040233Z
DTSTART:20170801T120000Z
SUMMARY:Re: [onap-tsc] [VoLTE][Control Loop] VoLTE Use Case Control Loop A
 utomation followup discussion
ATTENDEE;CN=onap-tsc;ROLE=OPT-PARTICIPANT;RSVP=TRUE:MAILTO:onap-tsc@lists.
 onap.org
ATTENDEE;CN=onap-discuss;ROLE=OPT-PARTICIPANT;RSVP=TRUE:MAILTO:onap-discus
 s...@lists.onap.org
ATTENDEE;CN=denglingli;ROLE=OPT-PARTICIPANT;RSVP=TRUE:MAILTO:denglingli@ch
 inamobile.com
ATTENDEE;CN=mazin;ROLE=OPT-PARTICIPANT;RSVP=TRUE:MAILTO:ma...@research.att
 .com
ATTENDEE;CN=fu.guangrong;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;RSVP=TRUE:MAILTO:fu.guangron
 g...@zte.com.cn
ATTENDEE;CN=yangyanyj;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;RSVP=TRUE:MAILTO:yangyanyj@chin
 amobile.com
ATTENDEE;CN=SHACHAM, RON  (RON);ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;RSVP=TRUE:MAILTO:rsha
 c...@research.att.com
ATTENDEE;CN=GUPTA, ALOK;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;RSVP=TRUE:MAILTO:ag1367@att.c
 om
ATTENDEE;CN=l...@research.att.com;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;RSVP=TRUE:MAILTO:lji
 @research.att.com
ATTENDEE;CN=DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM);ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;RSVP=TRUE:MAILTO:
 pdrag...@research.att.com
LOCATION:https://zoom.us/j/9117271979
PRIORITY:5
SEQUENCE:0
ORGANIZER;CN=liuyuanyjy:MAILTO:liuyuan...@chinamobile.com
RESOURCES:
 elow. Hope we can solve our blockers. Thanks.\n\nThe remaining blockers:\n
 1. nf / nfc naming standard of VES -> Maybe only the naming standard relat
 ed to VoLTE as the first priority.\n2. Code: message get from and back to
 DMaaP -> Please DCAE team point the repository\n3. Holmes team should prov
 ide the JSON components specification to DCAE team, and consider the rules
 , the DMaaP message, etc.\n\nAre there any new blockers need to be discuss
 ed? \n\nHi there, \n\nCMCC OPENO is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeti
 ng. \n\nTopic: VoLTE Use Case Control Loop Automation followup discussion\
 nTime: Aug 1, 2017 8:00 PM Beijing, Shanghai\n\nJoin from PC, Mac, Linux,
 iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/9117271979\n\nOr iPhone one-tap (US Toll
 ):  +16465588656,,9117271979# or +14086380968,,9117271979#\n\nOr Telephone
 :\n    Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)\n    M
 eeting ID: 911 727 1979\n    International numbers available: https://zoom
 .us/zoomconference?m=gOYfuD6bgjKCKALU45taWVbpR4FYRl5S\n\n\n\n\n刘媛 / Liu Yu
 an\n网络技术研究所 / Department of Network Technology\n中国移动通信研究院 / China Mobile R
 esearch Institute\nMobile: +86 15810024078\nEmail: liuyuanyjy@chinamobile.
 com \n \nFrom: Liu Yuan\nDate: 2017-07-28 20:56\nTo: denglingli; DRAGOSH,
 PAMELA L (PAM); l...@research.att.com; GUPTA, ALOK; SHACHAM, RON (RON); yan
 gyanyj; fu.guangrong\nCC: onap-discuss; onap-tsc\nSubject: [onap-tsc] [VoL
 TE][Control Loop] VoLTE Use Case Control Loop Automation followup discussi
 on\nHi,\n\nWe would like to arrange a follow up discussion in next week be
 fore the M2. I create a doodle page to try to find a suitable time for thi
 s discussion. Please feedback it in this week. I will send the invitation
 email by next week.\nhttps://doodle.com/poll/hexcq3bzpfwkvb2u \n\nFor the
 blockers written on the wiki, some of them still do not have feedback. Ple
 ase kindly help, thanks a lot.\n\nThe remaining blockers:\n1. nf / nfc nam
 ing standard of VES\n2. Code: message get from and back to DMaaP -> Please
  DCAE team point the repository\n3. Holmes team should provide the JSON co
 mponents specification to DCAE team, and consider the rules, the DMaaP mes
 sage, etc.\n\nNew blockers: maybe who want to discuss something.\n\nRegard
 s,\nYuan\n\n\n刘媛 / Liu Yuan\n网络技术研究所 / Department of Network Technology\n中
 国移动通信研究院 / China Mobile Research Institute\nMobile: +86 15810024078\nEmail
 : liuyuan...@chinamobile.com \n \nFrom: Liu Yuan\nDate: 2017-07-25 21:36\n
 To: DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM); l...@research.att.com; NGUEKO, GERVAIS-MARTIAL
 ; yangyanyj; fu.guangrong; kpaul\nCC: onap-discuss; onap-tsc\nSubject: Re:
  [onap-discuss] [onap-tsc] VoLTE Use Case Control Loop Automation session\
 nThanks for joining the discussion. The slides is in the attachment, and I
  have updated the gaps in the following link. \n\nhttps://wiki.onap.org/di
 splay/DW/July+Virtual+Developers+Event+Blockers \n\nFor the following acti
 on, hope the requirement of the examples can be provide in this week. Then
 , we can have a further discussion in the next week.\n\nThanks,\nYuan\n\n\
 n刘媛 / Liu Yuan\n网络技术研究所 / Department of Network Technology\n中国移动通信研究院 / Ch
 ina Mobile Research Institute\nMobile: +86 15810024078\nEmail: liuyuanyjy@
 chinamobile.com \n \nFrom: Liu Yuan\nDate: 2017-07-25 15:06\nTo: DRAGOSH,
 PAMELA L (PAM); l...@research.att.com; NGUEKO, GERVAIS-MARTIAL; yangyanyj;
 fu.guangrong; kpaul\nCC: onap-discuss; onap-tsc\nSubject: Re: [onap-tsc] [
 onap-discuss] VoLTE Use Case Control Loop Automation session\nHi,\n\nIn th
 e next virtual developer event VoLTE Use Case Control Loop Automation sess
 ion, I plan to have a brief introduction based on the attachment slides. T
 he control loop flows and related files are from CLAMP, DCAE, and Policy t
 eam in the wiki, some gaps are from Holmes team. We try to collect and fin
 d the gaps among different projects to ensure the VoLTE use case control l
 oop deliver on time in R1. I will try to keep the presentation short and g
 ive more time for discussion.\n\nHi Kenny,\n\nWould you mind add PTLs (as
 below) of related projects into the panel list. I think the discussion nee
 ds them. Thanks.\nCLAMP: Gervais-Martial Ngueko\nDCAE: Lushang Ji\nHolmes:
  Guangrong Fu\nPolicy: Pamela Dragosh\nVF-C: Yan Yang\n\nIf anyone who wan
 ts to join the discussion online, I guess Kenny can help us to unmute you.
  Thanks.\n\nRegards,\nYuan\n\n\n刘媛 / Liu Yuan\n网络技术研究所 / Department of Net
 work Technology\n中国移动通信研究院 / China Mobile Research Institute\nMobile: +86
 15810024078\nEmail: liuyuan...@chinamobile.com \n \nFrom: Liu Yuan\nDate:
 2017-07-18 18:03\nTo: DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM); l...@research.att.com; NGUEK
 O, GERVAIS-MARTIAL; yangyanyj; fu.guangrong\nCC: onap-discuss; onap-tsc\nS
 ubject: Re: [onap-discuss] [onap-tsc] What Do You Need From The July Devel
 opers Event?\nHi,\n\nI add a topic about the VoLTE Use Case Control Loop A
 utomation in the following link. For meeting the requirements of VoLTE use
  case, it is time to discuss the control loop for fault correlation and au
 to-healing in a more detail level. So, we would like to invite CLAMP, DCAE
 , Policy, Holmes, VF-C and other related projects to join in the topic. Th
 anks.\n\nhttps://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=8232264 \nVoLT
 E Use Case Control Loop Automation \nDescription:  In the Amsterdam releas
 e, VoLTE use case has a requirement on fault correlation and auto-healing,
  which is closely related to Control loop, including but not limited to CL
 AMP, DCAE, Policy, Holmes, and VF-C projects. During the previously discus
 sion in the weekly meeting, the workflow of control loop has been introduc
 ed, but some actual example files are not provided. It is time to design t
 he control loop for VoLTE use case to ensure deliver on time. Here are the
  gaps need to discuss.\nExamples of DCAE template, CLAMP/Cloudify Blueprin
 t, Config Policy, Operational Policy and related files needed to be design
 ed and used in the control loop. If a series of practical examples can be
 provided, like all related examples of the vFW demo, which is better for u
 s to understand.\nDeveloper guidelines to design the control loop to achie
 ve the requirement of VoLTE. Demo of the entire process, e.g. create, depl
 oy, etc., which is a better way help us to learn, if it can be provided.\n
 Holmes deployment, integrated with DCAE or separately deployment, e.g. wor
 kflow, DCAE Template, API, etc.\nThe solution of design, creating and dist
 ributing Holmes rules, e.g. refer to Policy, or other solutions, etc.\nThe
  requirement of Policy to invoke the API of VF-C.\nThe API document of VES
  collector in DCAE is used by VF-C to report VNF FCAPS data.\nTopic Leader
 : Yuan Liu\nLink to data Source (if applicable)\nInterested In Attending:
 We would like to invite CLAMP, DCAE, Policy, Holmes, VF-C and other relate
 d projects to join in this topic.\nLingli Deng - denglin...@chinamobile.co
 m\nYan Yang - yangya...@chinamobile.com\nGuangrong Fu - fu.guangrong@zte.c
 om.cn\n\nRegards,\nYuan\n\n\n刘媛 / Liu Yuan\n网络技术研究所 / Department of Networ
 k Technology\n中国移动通信研究院 / China Mobile Research Institute\nMobile: +86 158
 10024078\nEmail: liuyuan...@chinamobile.com \n \nFrom: Kenny Paul\nDate: 2
 017-07-18 06:17\nTo: onap-discuss\nCC: onap-tsc\nSubject: [onap-tsc] What
 Do You Need From The July Developers Event?\nThe July Virtual Developers E
 vent is next week and your contributions are what will drive all of these
 sessions.\n\nAs Phil Robb mentioned at the close of the PTL call this morn
 ing, we are looking to the community to suggest topics for discussion whic
 h we will use to build the agenda from.  Ideally these are areas where you
  need a deeper understanding of in order to make progress, or deep-dive in
 formation sharing in a particular area you wish to provide.  It is critica
 lly important to extract a list of questions/decisions/agreements that eac
 h project needs to close on so that they can successfully execute their de
 velopment cycle for Amsterdam.  \n\nThe following wiki page has been creat
 ed for this purpose: DISCUSSION TOPICS / QUESTIONS\n\nTo to add a new topi
 c please provide your project name and topic using the template provided o
 n the wiki page. If there is a topic that you would like discussed, but yo
 u do not feel that you can lead it, please add the topic and indicate that
  you are "Interested in Attending", then indicate TBD as the "Topic Leader
 ”. \n\nFor any existing topic(s) you would like to lead and/or attend simp
 ly add your name to the list as appropriate.  \n\nThe page has been popula
 ted with a few topics based upon input we have already received.\n\nThank
 you in advance for your contributions and participation.\n\nBest Regards,
 \n-kenny\n\nKenny Paul,  Technical Program Manager\nkpaul@linuxfoundation.
 org\n510.766.5945\n\n
LAST-MODIFIED:20170731T040233Z
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-IMPORTANCE:1