From: onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org]
On Behalf Of GILBERT, MAZIN E (MAZIN E)
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2017 10:18 AM
To: Phil Robb <pr...@linuxfoundation.org>
Cc: onap-tsc <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] Vote on Date & Location of Next ONAP Developer Face To
Face

+1

Sent through AT&T's fastest network

On Aug 3, 2017, at 12:49 AM, Phil Robb
<pr...@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:pr...@linuxfoundation.org>> wrote:
Hello ONAP TSC Members:

As was mentioned at the last TSC meeting, Nokia and Orange have offered to host
the next ONAP Developer Face to Face meeting the week of September 25th, 2017
at the Nokia Paris-Saclay facility approximately 25 Kilometers south west of
the Paris Orly airport.  We will have access to an auditorium that holds 200
people along with several conference/break-out rooms.  We are still finalizing
the specific days of the event, but I would like to have the TSC approve this
time/week, and location so that attendees who need visas can begin the process
of getting them.

Therefore, please provide your vote via email to the following resolution:

Shall the TSC approve the next ONAP Developer Face to Face meeting to be held
the week of September 25th, at the Nokia facility located in Paris-Saclay,
France? +1, 0, -1

TSC Members, please provide your vote at your earliest opportunity.  If we
reach an affirmative vote on this prior to the TSC meeting tomorrow, we'll
simply make that announcement during the meeting.  If we do not reach an
affirmative vote, we will discuss this topic and vote on it in the meeting
tomorrow.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Best,

Phil.
--
Phil Robb
Executive Director, OpenDaylight Project

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary
and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may
review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html
<http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html> externally
http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html
<http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html> internally within