Dear TSC members,

Since August 10 is the deadline for functionality freeze. To pass M2, we need
to upload code to each repository. It is very urgent and important for ESR team
members to be authorized as committers for AAI/ESR repository.

Please exercise your authority and +1 vote to add Zi Li and Qi Sun as
committers on the esr/server and esr-gui repositories.

Thank you very much.

LiZi

原始邮件