Hello ONAP Community Members:

We have confirmed the following high level agenda for the next ONAP
Developer Face to Face meeting to be held at the Nokia facility in
Paris-Saclay, France.

Monday, Sept. 25th, 13:00 - 17:00:  Early Bird Sessions (Optional) for
those able to arrive on Monday
Tuesday, Sept. 25th, 09:00 - 17:00: Main Developer Forum
Wednesday, Sept. 26th, 09:00 - 17:00: Main Developer Forum
Thursday, Sept 27th, 09:00 - 15:00: Follow-on Unconference Sessions

A detailed agenda will be provided as the event nears.  We are soliciting
topics for the event on the following wiki page:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/September+26-28+Topics

Please review this page, and put your name down for sessions you would like
to participate in, and also add any session(s) you would like to lead or
see discussed.

Please register for the event at your earliest convenience here:
https://www.regonline.com/ONAPDeveloperParis

Details on the venue, local hotels and how to receive Visa Invitation
letters will be mailed to you along with your Registration Confirmation.
For your convenience, that information is also provided below....

Venue
Nokia Paris-Saclay
Route de Villejust
91620 Nozay
France
Phone: +33 01 60 40 60 40

Nearby Hotels
Below is a list of hotels within 7km of the Nokia facility
Best Western Hotel L'Oree, Saulx Les Chartreux
Route de Montlhery
91160 Saulx Les Chartreux , France

Hotel Mercure Paris Sud Les Ulis Courtaboeuf
3 Rue Rio Solado
91952 Les Ulis, France
+33 1 69 07 63 96

Meals
Nokia and ONAP will be hosting beverages and breaks throughout the
conference. Please be sure to have breakfast prior to arriving each
morning. The group will be eating in the cafeteria on campus each day, at
your own expense.

Cancellation/No-Show Fee
There is no cost to participate in the ONAP Developer Event. You will only
be charged a cancellation/no-show fee of $50.00 USD if you do not cancel by
08:00 PST on Tuesday, September 19 or do not attend the event.

Visa Information
Please visit http://events.linuxfoundation.org/visa-request to request a
visa letter.

Thanks in advance for participating in this event.  It will be our last
opportunity for face to face work during our 1st release cycle.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this event, please contact
the ONAP Events team at eve...@onap.org

Best,

Phil.
--
Phil Robb
Executive Director, OpenDaylight Project